CLM Slutty And I Know It CLM Slutty And I Know It

Hey! I like the idea of the mixed media thing. I hope next time there's more animation too! Crazy character designs by the way and I really liked the part with the LMAO guy in the weird black light animation. Cool effect idea.

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Good Work!

"Niether vampires nor vegetarians eat deer" was definitely my favourite part! Another thing that never made sense was that Bella got her knee stomped but her cast only went up to her shin. It should have went up to and around her hip.
Good eye for detail!

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Awesome animation!

It reminded me of Animaniacs!!!

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Hilarious!!

You definately kept the Weird Al spirit alive in that. And kudos on the siezure scene.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

So graphically intense.

A sad but beautiful twist on an old Disney classic. WHo would have ever have know that Aladdin was really a lizard man. My favourite part is when he just becomes a lizard man and he get angry. Great use of emotion on the face to show the thought process. Great job.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Beautifullly done....

That was very inspiring, and it's nice to see not just flash on Newgrounds. Maybe do a comedy next time, it gave off a sad feeling.

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

This is the funniest piece of shiznazz ever

I cried with tears of absolute laughter. Those cars have got to be the funniest thing i have ever seen

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Amazing!

I can't wait for the next instalment of Ark and Kerrigan! I can't see how it can be any more hilarius than this one.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Absolutly amazing!

I have never seen such a good flash on this site before. I hope to see more work from this maker, maybe a sequel?

Oh well, I hope to have my own soon, maybe even better than this.